Rain‑X® Original Glass Treatment dramatically improves wet weather driving visibility. Simply apply the treatment to exterior glass and watch the raindrops fly off your windscreen while driving. Rain‑X helps improve visibility by repelling rain, sleet and snow.
In tests conducted by a major university, better visibility improved driving response time up to a full second or more. At highway speeds, that’s almost four car lengths of extra stopping distance!
- Improve all-weather visibility, safety and driving comfort
- Helps easily remove frost, ice, salt, mud and bugs
- Available in 473mL and 207mL
Product Usage Instructions
- Clean and dry surfaces before treating
- Apply in temperatures above 4 degrees celsius
- Apply Rain‑X® to a small, folded, dry cloth
- Wipe onto exterior glass using a firm, circular and overlapping motion
- Allow product to dry; a slight haze may appear
- Reapply Rain‑X® to ensure complete and uniform coverage
- Remove final haze with a dry cloth or by sprinkling water onto the haze and wiping with a paper towel
Other Uses for Rain‑X® Original Glass Treatment;
- Try Rain‑X® Original Glass Treatment on your glass shower door and home glass windows for more water beading magic!
- Avoid using Rain‑X® Original Glass Treatment on plastic shower doors, glass shower doors with etching or frosting, plexiglass and fiber glass
- Avoid using Rain‑X® Original Glass Treatment on any plastic surfaces, including motorcycle windshields, ATVs and solar panels.